Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

Monday, February 13, 2006

it's monday and i'm at home. my comrades from CILT were fighting to the max in their PQE (Professional Qualifying Examination) exams. good luck, ya'all.

why in the world am i still at home at this hour. according to initial plan, i should be in Shah Alam, in the gym with Hafiedz and Edzuan now. but something has stopped me from riding back.

its my sister.

the moment i reached home yesterday she was so exited, like i'm a Santa bringing home tons of presents. she was jumping all over. she was so happy. then i started thinking..if i am to come home and leave as soon as possible, would that be worth it? at least for my sister..to meet her brother that hardly comes back home?

so i decided to wait until she comes back from school today. spend some time with her..then i'll go back. but there was more to it, she requested me to cook her fried rice. i know by doing that, i'll need to eat the rice too with her, in which i don't want to. coz it may hurt my diet. but i finally eat it anyway. my enthusiasm to go on healthy diet can't beat the happiness of my sis to have lunch with her own brother.

that is the one thing i learn today...being me, with several role to play doesn't mean i can simply ditch away one in order to satisfy the other. in this case, since i have taken too much rice, guess that i have to skip my dinner. meaning to say...i'll be starving the whole nite.

hmm..but maybe it won't turn that bad. i'll be going to gym later this evening and a karate session (this will be my first) would be enough to help me burning out some unwanted calories..should be!

anyong..

posted by imran at 4:44 PM |

1 Comments:

Commented by Blogger *cosmic freak*:


my lil brother won't care about me being home or not ... he's just in for the mcd treats ... maybe cos I was the evil b#itch who didn't let them watch naruto kot ... hahahaha ....


February 13, 2006 12:48 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by illogirly for stockstash
modified by Aviendha
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com