Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

Sunday, December 11, 2005

congratulations...Luqman Hisyam Che Mazlan and Mohd Jannatul Naim Mokhtar




it's a happy day. my former schoolmate got married. with a cambodian girl...damn cun,deh. but not as cun as her sister (damn i can't take my eyes off of her, hahaha...).though some people say that a wedding ceremony is the perfect place to find your bride, i guess it doesn't work on me. was there from the beginning ( during the preparation time..helped out bit here and there...you would have no freaking idea on how i was so proud to give my personal touch on the main table) of the ceremony until the end (that means until the moment they are starting to close tables). old friends were there, many of them.

all of us with the 'raja sehari' look at the table, beautiful isn't? haaziq and myslef, worked for it...


one of the teacher i love most, Pn. Hawa Yasmin was also present. Only God knows how much I love her. She used to teach me maths, and being a lousy students i used to, she did never give up. guys, when i say i was a lousy student, i really mean it. especially in subjects that involves a lot of calculations, i was a hopeless student. but this lady, was so patient, she gave me personal attention, she made me believe that i can do it. the result: i scored a 'B' for that paper in my PMR exam. and for me that was hell a good achievement. for your information,she teach not solely for money, i was told by the groom that thank you, ma'am.

hello world, whaddup?


the day before, my other former school mate, Naim got his first son. weighted 2.34kg( or somewhere near that)...he already decide the name to his son but god i just ca't recall that...congratz bro..keep up the good work!!! ;)


posted by imran at 9:02 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by illogirly for stockstash
modified by Aviendha
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com