Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

Monday, December 12, 2005

i was on my way back to shah alam. it was 10pm and i was riding my ex5 on mahameru highway. normally i will just take the PJ exit but suddenly tonight HE pushed my heart to take Bangsar exit and then get into federal highway again thru pantai dalam.

the moment i reached the traffic light in front of KL Sentral, out of sudden the engine was dead and i have hell of no idea why was that.

so i pushed the bike along the road, hoping that i would find any workshop that was still open. suddenly a guy offered a help, he was walking with his girl. claimed himself a mechanic, he checked the spark plug, etc. then he said "ini masalah besar ni, bang. api tak sampai, mesti starter coil rosak ni.(this is a big porb, the starter coil must have broken, bro). he also said that the nearest workshop that still open during that time were those in Pantai Dalam, and it wasn't a good idea for me to push the bike that far. he suggested that i leave my bike in front of the workshop he worked in, or in front of the 7-e coz it was safer there. i agreed.

as i was pushing the bike, another guy stopped by. fortunately he was a mechanic too. he was mingling around the area. looking at my condition, he agreed to push me using his bike to pantai dalam's workshop. that was such a bless.

got my bike fixed, and i continued my journey to shah alam.

i wish i could meet those two guys again and thank them personally.

posted by imran at 11:59 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by illogirly for stockstash
modified by Aviendha
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com