Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

Monday, December 19, 2005

my bike broke down again, and i only have RM 13 in hand. The spark plug need to be changed. That tooks RM 4.50. Lunch was RM 2.40. At night, went to the mamak to watch EPL match. it was Man.U vs. Aston Villa. Ast played so bad until out of sudden I rooted for Man.U to win, tho they didn't play good either. But still better off than Ast.

Actually there is a pot-luck party happenig in edz's place today. But i just can't afford myself financially to go. With RM4 left in the pocket, that would not be even enough for gas, plus i have to go back to gombak on Sunday, after I settled the Thai students.

I'm sorry, bro. I really am. Really wish to be there and join the crowd to give you support, but maybe there's reason why does this happen.

Got to sleep early, need to wake up early tomorrow. The Thai kids arriving at 5.30 am.

posted by imran at 10:35 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by illogirly for stockstash
modified by Aviendha
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com