Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

it's an important day..

i represented UiTM International Office in a meeting with MARA today. I was there on time, and i felt good about it. the moment i walked into the room, i just found out that i was the youngest human creature in the room, plus there was even a guy with Dato' titleship sitting in front of me.

so i know i got to perform good. i'm carrying the image of UiTM, a university that i'm proud of on my shoulder. and i guess i did quite well.

and now i'm at home..having some good food my mom cooked. and i have to rush back to shah alam. got to go to the gym...but unfortunately its raining here. i wonder..will i have to miss another session today? this doesn't seem to be a good trend...

just pray for my luck, people..

posted by imran at 7:07 PM |

1 Comments:

Commented by Blogger *cosmic freak*:


it doesn't hurt to graduate earlier in a university that you're proud of on your shoulder ...

you'll be even prouder if you can serve it as a bachelor's holder ...

guess representing something is big huh ... here I am, carrying the responsibility of a good university image to impress my collegues as well as my own reputation ...


February 21, 2006 5:57 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by illogirly for stockstash
modified by Aviendha
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com