Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

well, past few days were..inevitably filled with lots of non-academic, nor anything related to my job in the office. i practically have nothing to write about these past days, except last night, after such a long time...edzuan and me went out for a chat over drink in Akak's stall near his place. yes, it has been such a long..long time since we did that. you know, edzuan is not somebody new to me. we have known each other since the past 6 years, and i can't believe myself that time passed by so fast, so much we went thru after all these years.

i'm glad he is making positive steps in his live. the effect after operation on his brain tumor really took a lot of him. he has changed to a bit of a different person, but thats all understandable, considering how much sufferings he had, and i'm proud to see he is moving up again. i really am.

things that happened today was practically had nothing much to be talk about. went to the office, (finally) taking necessary forms to claim my salary. yes, after working since january, i have not even once claim my pay. don't ask me why. maybe the enthusiasm of job made me look at it as a small thing. telling you the truth, when you9i mean i, in this case) know every single thing you do in the office , even it is as small as xeroxing some forms or faxing some letters to faculties. but deep inside you know how much it will later benefit the bigger scale of people...be it students or staffs...and that particular benefit will later be translated and spread to the larger community, you(or at least in my case) tend to feel obligated to do so, and that later be shown in term of the wants to do more and more so other people will get at least some good of what you do. then the issue of pay seemed to be so small. its not my coordinators never tell us to do so, but i've been delaying it for another task. the more important one. and that nantilah, aku buat attitude cost me what i have now.but worry no more, i have the forms now, will send it tomorrow, first thing in the morning.

evening, i told myself not to play ultimate so i can give a chance for my foot to rehab, but hehehe..(evil laughs) can't resist myself lah. bare in mind that it was just after heavy rain and several layout on the feild was enough to make me looks like the Swamp Thing. but it was fun,tho..to dive and dragged for 4 meters on the ground (i mean, mud). feels like the old kid days of mine was back in memory.

and now, in this i have to say the best cyber cafe in Section 2, Shah Alam i just had avoice chat with my cousin that is currently pursuing her studies in france. god knows which part in france she is in, but for sure...she is there. after such a LOOOOONG time we only chat by text in YM, i just love the wonders of technology allowing us to finally TALK to each other..and its FREE! =) and being one of the most devilish cousin i have, she purpose sent me these 2 pictures just to make me jelous..(tho it wasn't worked that well).but the part i just can't literally accept is..hell she is going to the Germany to watch the WORLD CUP! what else a human being can ask this year? damn! tak masuk lagi cerita2 dia yg membuat aku dengki melampau. ...

pictures that suppose to make me jelous..especially the one below..

posted by imran at 10:06 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by illogirly for stockstash
modified by Aviendha
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com