Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Time of My Life

"Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)"
Greenday
Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.

So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind
Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time
Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial
For what it's worth it was worth all the while

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.

This is the song I have been listening to throughout the day.

How would you feel when you wake up in the morning and realize that things that you have been going thru for the past 3 months is about to end? All the joy and pain, happiness and sorrow, laugh and tears for the past three month, will finally become just a permanent memories in your mind? All the emotions, all the bonded friendship, all the things you have gone through with these wonderful people you never thought to ever meet in your life…will soon no more stand in front of your eyes every morning you wake up from to face new days. The scary part is... you have just realized that it is about time when you need to get prepared to face a new part of life. Another turning point, where this time you might need to adjust your life all over again… to be able in identifying changes, and finding out ways adapt, and to cope with them.

Yes, I am talking about my upcoming life, the moment I got back to Malaysia. I got to really plan and get myself prepared with anything. From my daily routine, to classes, to my co-curriculum, to my family, my new environment, basically, it’s a kind of new life to go… the hardest of all, I got to face a person that I never ever want to give any unfortunate news… we got to sit down and have a man to man talk. For good…

Let’s move on, today has been such a memorable day for me to remember. It may seem that I was just having another day out with the girls (syahz, camme, bynie, stefanie, fea), but for me it was much more than that. I guess, maybe I feel that I don’t have much time to spend with these people anymore, no matter it is one of them of all of them, so I better make use on whatever chance I have, so there will be no regrets in the future. Do I sound like a person that is about to die real soon? Maybe… who knows…?

Even that I feel like living in sorrow in the earlier part of the day, the moment I had some chat with anuar (ustaz) over lunch (it was white rice + yesterday’s masak lemak kuning)…life started to be interesting… got t o battlefield mall, bumped into a guy that has been living in Brazil for the past 26years, and now he is back in U.S to got his family back together and bring them back to Brazil…in 2 years of time. Later walked myself to SEARS, to change my newly bought perfume, and I found it was not worth doing it. As I still have 1 hour to wait for the bus, I sat on the bench in the mall, try to get some rest. I didn’t have enough sleep last night. The next thing I know, it was only 5minutes to bus… guess what? I accidentally fall asleep on the bench, where people are walking continuously, back and forth in front of me.

Got in the bus, met the girls at the buffet house (they left early to Primrose Marketplace to have lunch). Started the event where Fea surveyed her to-be new mp3 player in Best Buy, Syahz to sell her used pants brought from Malaysia to the Plato’s, followed by Rue 21(bynie, syahz, myself), Shoe Carnival(Bynie and Stef got themselves new pair of shoes each, tj Maxx where Syahz returned one of her newly bought jeans-it was too big,and changed size for another(she got 2 of them), I bought a new Dockers wallet for my dad…then to bedbath and ….?... cannot recall..camme and fea got themselves new luggage bags…next. It was Target (all girls shops like mad here) I bought a 35 cent-marcoroni and cheese dinner. Got back, cooked it, gedebak gedebuk..here I am, computer lab..

I need to go now... wanna wake up early... goodnite...

posted by imran at 1:21 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by illogirly for stockstash
modified by Aviendha
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com