Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

Sunday, October 30, 2005

An evening in Jalan TAR part 2


Who says only Mawi can generate sales...Papa Rock also can...


The famous Den Wahab...even Michael Jackson used to come here for a set of 'Baju Melayu'. A friend tolds me that. No kidding.

Pustaka Indonesia... I have to admit the best place to find good religious book in K.L.


The critical scene. DBKL guy was having a 'soft talk' with the seller whom been coinfiscated. Look at the guy with Brown cap. At this time he wasn't realize that I was snapping around.

The unlucky shot, look at the guy in Brown cap again, he just realize that I was there and right after that, ran towards me folowed by his friends. I guess the one who says 'Biarlah' was the one in Blue t-shirt with Yellow lines in the arms.


posted by imran at 11:43 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by illogirly for stockstash
modified by Aviendha
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com