Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

Saturday, October 29, 2005

wasted life..but still, its great!!!

28/10/2005

i can't help myself to tell you how i have wasted the past 5days ( including today) of my life...some people would say that i'm just making a bad statement on myself, but..what a heck..

i literally did NOTHING at all. i wake up at 12pm everyday, wondering around. grab serang's nokia n-gage and start my 'cereer' in EA Sport FIFA 2005. that will normally take about 1 to 3 hours ( for sure i stop along the way and countinue playing again later ) ... serang will leave to work around 2.30pm. he works in the KFC, by the way. then i will have a half-an-hour gap before my next agenda. 3pm, i'll be in front of the t.v, watching chinese drama. that will keep me for an hour. 4pm onwards, until 5.30 pm before the next chinese drama, i will keep on changing stations in which i normally end up watching cooking-related programs. 6.30, the drama ends, or sometimes i leave the drama at 6 so i can go out to ramadhan bazaar with mat le or baka or both of them, looking for food for break fast. after iftar, we gonna watch sitcom, malay or another chinese drama, then the news, halim wil join us after he got back from work aroud this moment, then we will play along with whatever appears on the screen until 12.00am before i ride out to fetch serang from work. thats only if i didn't go out for basketball. 12.30 both of us gonna go to restoran gembira in section 3 to get our telor goreng dadar+sup kosong+sambal belacan for sahur (yes, thats all i had for sahur)...get ourselves back home, and start watching t.v again while listening to serang telling stories on what happen on the day at his workpalce. all of us will not sleep until 4.30am for sahur, after fajr prayer we all gonna be dead for couple of hours. 12pm , life starts again...

yerp, its a wasted life...maybe i am too used to american lifestyle? bullshit...

i kept on asking myself why does this happen? normally i am such a person that could not live to do nothing. i just hate myself if i have nothing to do. as i kept on thinking, i guess maybe i am at the point where i just want to lose it all. i don't know why. maybe the singapore therapy is not good enough? but then again, i guess i have a better answer...its just me. its just me that has been asking to keep on giving reasons on my laziness..

conclusion is..

I"M SUCH A LAZYBOY!!!

gotta stop this and start pushing myself back to the glory days...god, please help me.

Amen.

posted by imran at 12:32 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by illogirly for stockstash
modified by Aviendha
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com