Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

Friday, October 14, 2005

day that have been waited for...


October 13th, 2005

for the people that you see in the picture(excluding me), today is such an important day for them. the day that they have been waiting since the last 2 years. why? simple...its the result day for their final exam. the one that says either they are now free from their student world, or else hey need to keep attending classes, at least unitl next february. well, supposedly i should be in the list, but the moment i decided to go to U.S.A for the internship program, i automatically need to extend my study until next february.

i was there, for my friends. i just want to be there, as a friend that supports my friend in whatever course. if they make it, i will be there to give them a hi-five, if they stumble, i'll always there wipe their tears. well, some made it, some not. impliedly saying that they will be sitting in the class with me again , together we work to gain in coming exam. there was 3 papers(for a professional degree, 3 papers is already tough). transport planning (where most of them scored, or at least passed the paper) , project paper (unbelievably ALL of them made it at least for a 'C', meaning they still pass the paper), and transport policy ( this one, is the point of downfall-45% of them failed).

the way i look at it? its just a nature... in going thru obstacles in life, some would make it, those who are not just need to try harder and hope for the better. i myself, after looking at what happened, starting to get worry about my own capability. i personally love transport policy so much compared to planning. but in my last CILT exam, i scored better in subject that i don't really like (Business Strategy and Policy) compared to the one i like ( Movement of Goods). why i like policy? simple...that subject allows me to answer from my heart. there is no right or wrong answer, just the way you argue for your stand. besides, i can incoporate more real-life examples to visualize my points, adding more weight to my answers. not that i say i can't do that in transport planning, it is just that subject requires too much based-on-book answers. you know, like the time you was in SPM or diploma level examination...*sigh*or maybe i am the one that is asking too much, maybe...

spent the rest of the day 'lepak'ing with my old classmates. those who passed all papers(indirecly saying they are a graduated student) are now officially my so-called-seniors in the course. damn, they made it to become a chartered member to the institution earlier. when i am supposedly be one of them. yes, i feel some regrets, but it's just a passing feeling. i'm o.k.

i wish my friend that made it, to start working in line with the industry . such a waste to spend 2 years working for a international professional qualification but ended up in some other feild.

my iftar(thats to open fast)...was good. cititel, mid valley. first time in my life to open fast in a hotel. thanks to lin for the invite. later she introduced me to this japanese 'taco tau'. its like a ball with various fillings (you can choose octopus, chicken ham, or shrimp) taste good...

got to leave, the abang burger stall will be closing in several minutes. need to get something for my 'sahur'...

posted by imran at 1:01 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by illogirly for stockstash
modified by Aviendha
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com