Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

received a phone call from edzuan while i was having lunch. good news: his tumor is not cancerous, and he will be admitted in Hospital Kuala Lumpur (HKL) (formerly known as Genereal Hospital (GH)). the operation will take place on the friday.

i was so stressed out the whole day. i was squeezing my brain in creating sentences to design my questionaire. it will be used during my survey for my project paper. thought that it was too cold in the library made me unable to think, i went back to my room hoping that i could work something out overthere. well, i failed.

guess what happened? hell, ended sleeping until evening, i decided to repay my foolishness by going out for a jog(wonder how does it relates, but what the heck...its my call anyway). i know its a no surprise that i am no more as fit a before, but it was such a shock to know that 3rounds going around section 6 lake garden was such a hard thing to do! damn, last time i used to have 5 non-stop, on speed rounds. no worry, i'll be there again...i promise!

posted by imran at 8:14 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by illogirly for stockstash
modified by Aviendha
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com