Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

March 6, 2006

monday..starting today, my 1-month holiday from my duties in UiTM international office ends. but being me, i decide not to be there yet. planned to be there after Pak Ngku's class...maybe it was too hard to achieve. as the class finishes, the only thing i see in my mind was my nice bed in my house. guess what? i did that. evening, went for frisbee thingy, night, karate training, later night, joined kamal, adar, and julie for kuey-teow in sec. 7, and later that night, hang out with Magic (she is currently in Shah Alam, a pit stop in her 'Media Hunt' event, organized accidentally by a person that i know also..its Abg Mie, brother of one of my good friend since secondary skool, O-Chai) for a chat session while watching Oscar.(repeated-the actual time the show took time was this morning). went back..tired..and zzzz...

posted by imran at 9:03 PM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


back in the office..? good luck, man


March 07, 2006 7:29 PM 
Commented by Blogger *cosmic freak*:


how come that frisbee thing reminds me of dogs ???

its been awhile since I last played frisbee ... used to play that flying saucer thing masa kecik kecik ... tapi zaman tu pakai tudung tupperware ... hehehe ...


March 07, 2006 10:13 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by illogirly for stockstash
modified by Aviendha
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com