Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

Friday, August 12, 2005

another sad day

August 11th 2005

Another day to come, telling me that I don’t have much time to spend here anymore. Springfield, Missouri. Wish that I would be able to make full use left time over here. As I said before, I am starting to like this place, but now I got to leave it. No problem, it’s just a part of life. Got to cope up with it anyway. The time will come; I just wonder how I would face it. Be strong, Imran… LIFE IS GREAT!!!

Remember yesterday, when I talked about my wristwatch? Today, another thing that I love has left me forever. Physically it is here, but the soul is no more there. Ladies and gentlemen, announcing the death of my one and only, thumb drive. Starting today, it is officially out of function. A costumer service officer in Best Buy, a store selling electronic gadgets has confirmed it. Actually I got a lot to talk about this my very first thumb drive, but I guess it’s gonna bore you guys, actually me too. Just fell sad when all my beloved stuffs ‘left’ me all in the same time…*sigh*

Went out to…again, Battlefield Mall, Primerode Marketplace, South Wal Mart,..I was glad..Rakin finally fulfilled one of his biggest dreams, (with some sort of motivation from me).He got himself a brand new electric guitar..plus amplifier just for 70 dollars!!! That was such a gggrrreeaat price compare to what he can get back in Malaysia.

Got back, hungry…cooked dinner, try on the new guitar, bla..bla..

Something about myself..

Being myself, I got several problems. One of it is not being able to express myself right. This morning, I was walking with a person that I really want to praise for his/her beautiful personality. The problem is just; I don’t know how to do that. As we were walking, I kept trying to say those words but most of them didn’t come out. Realizing that if I don’t do it that time, then I wonder when will I do it, I finally took a deep breath, tried to arrange words to say the right things… the moment I opened my mouth, all those words were gone, but still I got to speak. The message came out, maybe not in the best form I want it to be, but I guess at least it was really honest, straight form the heart. The respond was nice. I’m happy. At least, the message got sent, and in good manner.

Life is great…

posted by imran at 4:20 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by illogirly for stockstash
modified by Aviendha
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com