Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Satu - Dewa

I like this song so much... challenge for you guys out there...try to guess what is it all about?

Satu – Dewa
Aku ini adalah dirimu
Cinta ini adalah cintamu
Aku ini adalah dirimu
Jiwa ini adalah jiwamu
Rindu ini adalah rindumu
Darah ini adalah darahmu

reff: Tak ada yang lain selain dirimu
Yang selalu ku puja
Ku sebut namamu di setiap hembusan nafasku
Ku sebut namamu, Ku sebut namamu

Dengan tanganmu aku menyentuh
Dengan kakimu aku berjalan
Dengan matamu aku memandang
Dengan telingamu aku mendengar
Dengan lidahmu aku bicara
Dengan hatimu aku merasa

repeat reff

posted by imran at 5:39 AM |

1 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Feather's Mother:


God, of course. just like most of Dewa's other songs.

this song brings me memories. i attended their concert in S'pore (back in March) and took Sarah Sechan's challenge to be onstage to answer few Q's about Dewa to win an autographed CD and tee. those, i booted. but you'll hate me for this..

She then gave me the mike to sing any Dewa's song for the crowd and I sang 'Satu' (badly) with all my heart and I almost cried when I heard and saw the whole audience went singing along with me.

8)


September 06, 2005 1:57 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by illogirly for stockstash
modified by Aviendha
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com