Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

the repayment time...

i arrived in KLIA at around 8 am. i know, i said that i will be taking the 1005am flight and only arrive at 11.05, suddenly there was some empty seats on the earlier plane, and i decided to hop in instead of doing nothin in changi. been spending the whole night eating, surfing the net, playing x-box..did everything besides sleeping.

the first thing happened to me in the airport, my dad was there to fetch me, but it seems like he couldn't recognize me. maybe it was my long hair, maybe it he really didn't see me. the best part was, he looked at me for few secondes, until my brother told him that it was me, then he was a kind of realize that he the person he stared just now was his own son. pretty funny, no problem...

went back home, there was not too much change. my mom re-arrange some furniture, my 2 brothers seemed to lose some weight, my mom was...as pretty as she alway be. she prepared nasi lemak for me, complete with sambal sotong, sambal udang, kari ketam, and other standard nasi lemak complimentaries. at least i had 3 rounds of them, tastes so..so..great!!! delicious as it always be since the last 23 years.

didn't stay long at home, 3pm i was out again. brought together some clothes and head my way to K.L, particularly pertama complex. the main goal is to go back to shah alam. pertama complex was just a terminal. i want to see again, with my bare eyes, the real malaysians(pertama complx is a place of people from middle class income below goes to shop). i want to see these people again . wanna look if there are any changes since the past 3 months... in the same time i was surveying for new handphones. really need to get a new one. it was just a shocking moment to see myself loosing art of bargaining. i ended up had a lower price, but still can be considered high for the types of phone i was aiming for.

then i made my way to mid valley megamall. this time, my goal was to see again another goup of people, the higher end ones. had spicy chicken in my favourite thai place, walked around, made my way to shah alam. ktm kommuter..

reached padang jawa station just at 8.28pm. i was suppose to stop in shah alam station but accidently fall asleep. anyway its a good thing too, instead of taking a bus way to medec for SIFE meeting, its closer for any of my friend to come and fetch me. faezah was the person. literally she was the first friend i meet ever since i reach this wonderful land of malaysia. in SIFE office, there was a bunch of old-timers and a group of new members. it was just a beautiful feeling ot get to see those faces that i have miss for the past three months. hugged each of them...i was so happy.so..so..happy.spent some time with them, about 10pm, session with newbies ends and we started our meeting.thats the main reason why i have been keepin myself awake throughout the day, so i can be here.

12am, joined edzuan and edzral for a drink, actually i planned to go back to jati and get some rest. there are a lot of things to be done tomorrow. but again, this people is a bunch of people that i love to hang out with. sat in rafi section 13 (where i had roti canai telur, some maggi gorneg telur mata, 2 sets offrench toast,and 2 sets of roti bakar) for few hours before we decide to drive here, ss15 subang for an internet cafe. it is now 5.25am, and i am still here, awake.

things happens today, the eating part and the meeting back people, to get to see the real malaysians again..really made my day today. i dont feel awkward at all to get back to this life. hopefully it will remains this way. peace, love and harmony...

posted by imran at 5:29 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by illogirly for stockstash
modified by Aviendha
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com