Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

Thursday, November 24, 2005

I am sorry for being away for more than two weeks without notice. Thanks for your concern, people. For those phone calls and text messages, I really a

I am sorry for being away for more than two weeks without notice. Thanks for your concern, people. For those phone calls and text messages, I really appreciate them. 'Lil khom_barb, seems like you just can't live without my blog, huh? ;)

To be frank, I am very disappointed with myself right now. I just failed to meet my own target and for me, that's just sucks! I myself set the goal but seems like it is too far to reach. Part of the blame on me but I just can't deny the fact that external factors played the major role.

First, it’s my CILT project paper. (FYI, I'm doing a professional course - a U.K based Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport) I suppose, at this time, in the middle of the process of completing it. But NO, I am not. In fact I didn't even start it. And it’s just BAD! My lecturer advisor gave me warning, and that's just a shame for me. Being one of the best CILT students made me feel that. Maybe it's just a ridiculous thing to think for you but not for me. Reason? It's a beautiful combination of my laziness and inability of the Rapid KL lady to respond my mails on time. Tried to call, seemed that didn't help that much.

Second, is time management. Below is my routine schedule:

11.30am - Woke Up

12.00pm - Ready to Start Life (Normally will listen to songs)

12.30pm - Walk to the bus station, take bus heading into UiTM

1.00pm - In UiTM go to library
-Read newspapers
- Check emails
- Read 'Cargonews' - For latest info. of logistics and transportation news
- Try to revise for trial exam but never works

4.00pm - Head to Malaysia Institute of Transport (MITRANS)
- Reading reports/papers on transport issues
- Chattin aroudn ( I will normally end up with this )


5.00pm - Take bus home


5.30pm - Either (a) Basketball, (b) Watch TV, or (c) Sleep


7.00pm onwards - Watch TV, or Hanging around with friends. Sometimes stay over Edz, Prov, and Hafiedz's place. That means 'Soul Calibur III 'till the day out. On nights with soccer matches, I'll be up for it.


3.00am - Sleep


11.30am the next day - The routine continues


Isn't that just sick?


Third, I have been planning to find a part-time job to fill my time but yet until today I didn't manage to find any. That's because (a) I am still waiting to get my driving license to ride motorbike (Funny rite, I have full license to drive car but no license to ride a bike. For those ever saw me ride bikes, yes you are right. I rode without license - Chan Kong Choy is so gonna be mad at me, a transport practitioner to be but I myself didn’t obey to law that much...hehehe...), (b) My project paper is still pending, I afraid if I started working than I wouldn't able to do it well (Am I a paranoid?, guess so!) and (c) Job that I manage to find, none of them relates to my field of expertise.(I'm being choosy? Maybe)

Guess that's enough to explain all that.


Before I close, I would want to take this opportunity to congratulate my bro, Shamaredza Sharoff Omar Bakhi for made it for a job offer in KPMG. In fact, he got two offers in the same time. The other was from Nokia. Man, go for KPMG...trust me, that’s like your dream of a lifetime that you have been telling me for years. The gate is now open, it’s just the matter for you to walk pass it to make your dream come true. Corporate Recovery Department...is such a GREAT kick start.


So for Mat Le, the one and the only Kelantanese boy in the CILT clan. Offer to BDM International was just a proof that you did a marvelous job, man. Keep it up!
See, my friends are making ways to big corps, what the hell I'm doing here, stuck in the university life? Damn you, Imran...


Sayonara


posted by imran at 1:36 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by illogirly for stockstash
modified by Aviendha
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com