Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Irritated...

I receive these messages from Sife UiTM webpage today...

First Message:
From:
long time friend
11-12-2005 03:23 AM ET (US)
Message:
TO IMRAN : PLEASE CALL ME.....017-4*0*6*2


Second Message:
from:
long time friend

date/time:
11-12-2005 03:23 AM ET (US)
Message:
imran .......call me ....
What would you expect when a message like that being posted? Two consucutive message on a minute asking for a phone call. For me, it sounds important and heve to be done A.S.A.P.
So I called the person...and it was not a good experience.
Irritated 1
It was a girl, speaking in nothern dialect. Asked her who she was...the reply was '"Alah, relaxlah.Buat apa nak cepat-cepat" (Relax, man..cool)
Irritated 2
But yet I kept being cool. Asked her again, and the reply was "Alah, kawan-kawan, kenapa nak kelam kabut sangat ni" ( We are friend, why the rush?)
I just hate this the fact I did her a favor with the call and this is the kind of thing that I get. The fact that the call cost me so much is just another reaso to get angry. I decide to give her the last chance.
Irritated 3
Asked her again, this time with threat that if she keep on being childish, I will just hang up. Guess what? Same kind of answer were given and I, realize that dealing with immature people might lead to maximum use of curse words that will just hurt some heart so badly, did what I thought best. Best for her, and of course for me too. For the betterment of this harmonious society.
Its your lost, stupid.

posted by imran at 11:47 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by illogirly for stockstash
modified by Aviendha
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com